Stay up-to-date on industry changes, get an in-depth look at some of our most popular programs, and discover ways to work more efficiently with AFR Wholesale through AFR University Webinars and presentations. Here’s a look at what we’ve got scheduled in the coming weeks. If you see a webinar that interests you, be sure to click the link to save your spot, as space may be limited.
Fannie Mae HomeStyle® Renovation
- Thursday, July 21, 2016 2:00 – 3:15 PM EDT
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016 2:00 – 3:15 PM EDT
- Thursday, August 11, 2016 2:00 PM – 3:15 PM EDT
- Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:00 PM – 3:15 PM EDT
The Fannie Mae Homestyle® Renovation Mortgage program provides a convenient and economical way for borrowers considering moderate home improvements to make repairs and renovations with a single-close first mortgage, rather than a second mortgage, home equity line of credit, or other, more costly methods of financing. This webinar will focus on specific program guidelines as well as intricacies in the qualification and submission processes, including:
- Borrower and property eligibility requirements
- Allowable improvements under program guidelines
- Submission and processing procedures
- Guidelines for general contractor involvement
- Role of the HUD Consultant
- Differences between a HomeStyle® appraisal and a regular appraisal
FHA 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgages
- Thursday, July 28, 2016 2:00 – 3:15 EDT
- Tuesday, August 9, 2016 2:00 – 3:15 EDT
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 2:00 PM – 3:15 PM EDT
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016 2:00 PM – 3:15 PM EDT
AFR Wholesale is the #1 203(k) lender for Sponsored Originations.* Register now and book your seat as AFR’s in-house product specialist, Andrew Allen covers the following topics on FHA 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgages.
- What is a FHA 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgage and what are its guidelines?
- What types of improvements are allowed?
- What are the general contractor guidelines?
- How is a 203(k) appraisal different from a regular appraisal?
- What happens after closing?
*Neighborhood Watch, US Department of Housing and Urban Development, January 31, 2016
- Wednesday, August 3, 2016 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
This presentation will give you an overview of the Manufactured Housing market including program guidelines, property eligibility, and available lending options. After participating in this webinar, you will be able to confidently speak with customers who are looking to purchase or refinance a manufactured home. American Financial Resources, Inc. is a leader in the manufactured space and we have dedicated experts on staff that will help guide you through the loan process. Register now and join Nicholas DiMilia as he addresses the following topics:
- Available programs and delivery channels
- Property eligibility requirements
- Appraisal requirements and engineer certifications
- Loan submission requirements
One-Time Close, Construction-to-Permanent Loans
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016 2:00 – 3:15 PM EDT
- Thursday, August 4, 2016 2:00 – 3:15 PM EDT
- Tuesday, August 16, 2016 2:00 PM – 3:15 PM EDT
If you are a One-Time Close loan provider, this webinar is for you! AFR’s Andrew Allen digs deep into the loan process for One-Time Close loans, as well as specific program guidelines and requirements. Register now to strengthen your understanding of the following topics:
- Complete program guidelines, requirements, and eligibility
- The process flow through all three program stages:
- Builder approval and loan calculation
- AFR credit underwriting
- Construction underwriting
Photography by [Leo Lintang] © 123RF.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.