Learn about new programs, industry changes, and how to work most efficiently with AFR Wholesale at AFR University, home to training webinars and presentations.
Fannie Mae HomeStyle® Renovation
- Thursday, April 7, 2016 2:00 – 3:30 PM EDT
- Tuesday, April 19, 2016 2:00 – 3:30 PM EDT
- Thursday, April 28, 2016 2:00 – 3:30 PM EDT
The Fannie Mae Homestyle® Renovation Mortgage program provides a convenient and economical way for borrowers considering moderate home improvements to make repairs and renovations with a single-close first mortgage, rather than a second mortgage, home equity line of credit, or other, more costly methods of financing. This webinar will focus on specific program guidelines as well as intricacies in the qualification and submission processes, including:
- Borrower and property eligibility requirements
- Allowable improvements under program guidelines
- Submission and processing procedures
- Guidelines for general contractor involvement
- Role of the HUD Consultant
- Differences between a HomeStyle® appraisal and a regular appraisal
FHA 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgages
- Thursday, April 14, 2016 2:00 – 3:30 PM EDT
- Thursday, April 26, 2016 2:00 – 3:30 PM EDT
This training will cover the following the following topics on FHA 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgages.
- What is a FHA 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgage and what are its guidelines?
- What types of improvements are allowed?
- What are the general contractor guidelines?
- How is a 203(k) appraisal different from a regular appraisal?
- What happens after closing?
- Wednesday, April 20, 2016 2:00 – 3:00 PM EDT
This presentation will give you an overview of the Manufactured Housing market including program guidelines, property eligibility, and available lending options. After participating in this webinar, you will be able to confidently speak with customers who are looking to purchase or refinance a manufactured home. American Financial Resources, Inc. is a leader in the manufactured space and we have dedicated experts on staff that will help guide you through the loan process. Learn about the following topics:
- Available programs and delivery channels
- Property eligibility requirements
- Appraisal requirements and engineer certifications
- Loan submission requirements
One-Time Close, Construction-to-Permanent Loans
- Tuesday, April 12, 2016 2:00 – 3:30 PM EDT
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 2:00 – 3:30 PM EDT
We’ll explore the loan process for One-Time Close loans, as well as specific program guidelines and requirements. Register now to strengthen your understanding of the following topics:
- Complete program guidelines, requirements, and eligibility
- The process flow through all three program stages:
- Builder approval and loan calculation
- AFR credit underwriting
- Construction underwriting
Can’t make the scheduled date and time?
Talk to your Account Executive about when this topic will be offered again in the future.
Photography by [scyther5] © 123RF.com