Freddie Mac Manufactured Housing
AFR understands that you need all options to effectively compete in today’s market. That is why for over 10 years we’ve offered manufactured housing financing options, so we stand ready to help you meet this growing segment of the housing market.
Note that the requirements listed here are NOT complete. See our program information for complete details, located in the AFR Resource Center.
General Eligibility Requirements
- 620 minimum qualifying credit score
- Has a floor area no less than 600 square feet
- Must be a one-unit dwelling legally classified as real property
- Singlewide and multiwide units permitted
And don’t forget to ask us for details on CHOICEHome! The CHOICEHome initiative provides eligible borrowers with additional, flexible financing options for manufactured homes that are CHOICEHome certified.
Highlights of CHOICEHome include:
- Affordable financing — qualified buyers can borrow up to 97% LTV
- Loan available to finance home as well as lot and any needed site improvements
- Can be used with fixed-rate mortgages
- Can be combined with Home Possible® and HomeOne loans