Fannie Mae Manufactured Housing
AFR understands that you need all options to effectively compete in today’s market. That is why for over 10 years we’ve offered manufactured housing financing options, so we stand ready to help you meet this growing segment of the housing market.
Note that the requirements listed here are NOT complete. See our program information for complete details, located in the AFR Resource Center.
General Eligibility Requirements
- 620 minimum qualifying credit score
- Has a floor area no less than 600 square feet
- Must be a one-unit dwelling legally classified as real property
- Doublewide and Triplewide units permitted
And don’t forget to ask us for details on MH Advantage! MH Advantage covers manufactured housing that is built to meet standards similar to site-built homes.
Highlights of MH Advantage include:
- Affordable financing — qualified buyers can borrow up to 97% LTV
- Fully amortizing fixed-rate loans with terms up to 30 years available
- Standard mortgage insurance requirements
- Can be combined with Fannie Mae HomeReady and other Fannie Mae mortgages